Monday, February 28, 2011

The Lepard Part I

So, there's no questions or anything for this one so i'm just gonna write what comes to mind.

              I found the movie very bland, though the setting was interesting. I think that if I had a better idea about the background of Italy, the movie would make more sense, because to me it was just these guys fighting these other guys for some political reason.
               A lot of the scenes were really dragged out, such as when the Prince went on the hunting trip with his friend. The entire thing was one shot and I found myself staring at a deer or something in the background rather than paying attention to the dialogue.
               So, yeah, didn't really like it. It could have been better but there was just no driving line.

No comments:

Post a Comment